Claiming Your School's Page

CK-12 provides a page on our site for schools and districts who have published their own FlexBooks®. To request a page for your school or district, just follow the steps below.

NOTE: A school page on CK-12 should be administered by someone at your organization who is authorized to manage the content on that page for the entire school or district, so if you are not that person, please ask an appropriate administrator to fill out the form.

  1. On the CK-12 Schools page, click the "Can't find your school?" link, then click "Add my school."


  2. Fill out the form, and submit your request.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk