Here the steps for embedding a video into your content (scroll to the bottom to see instructions on how to remove a video):
- Open the editor for the content you are modifying.
- Click on the filmstrip icon.
- Paste the embed code into the top input box. The embed code looks like this:
The standard size for ideal display (on desktop) is width="560" height="315". Most videos will have a similar proportion. You can change these numbers as needed to resize a video.
- Preview you changes to verify the video is correct.
- Click Insert
- Click Keep as Draft to save a draft of your work. OR...
- If you are ready to create your final draft, click the Finalize Draft button.
Remove Video Resource
If you would like to remove the video from your FlexBook, follow the below steps:
- Select the resource (video)
- Using command ctrl X (Windows) or ⌘ X (Mac)